Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
A Customer Success Manager acts as the CEO of the Account. You ensure our international customers from a variety of industries get the best out of EMnify’s technology.
As an EMnify CSM you will:
- Drive growth, minimize churn and improve our NPS by uncovering opportunities for new use cases and understanding specific requirements and roadmaps of our customers
- Identify and manage the resolution of technical and non-technical customer issues
- Educate customers on our technology and ensure their technical enablement by coordinating, organizing and managing their onboarding and IoT deployment activities
- Maximize EMnify’s value for our customers by being their representative within our organization, supporting them with ongoing projects, conveying market trends and ideas while collaborating closely with our sales, product and marketing team
- Make our customers as successful as possible and be the trusted adviser and consultant by maintaining trusting relationships with existing customers via telephone and mail
- Identify indicators and monitor customer account movements and engage with customers if unusual fluctuations occur indicating issues or opportunities to improve the customer’s product or service.
- Provide credibility by means of your technical and business education, e.g. industrial, electronics or telecommunications engineering and strong passion for IoT, M2M and Telecom products and markets
- 3 years in a technology management, pre-/sales role, account management, product or project management
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills facing a variety of customer personas, sometimes pro-actively, sometimes listening first, however always with a commercial, service-oriented mindset
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS business models, you enjoy communicating with a technical audience
- Analytical and KPI-driven mindset, with the ability to prioritize while handling multiple activity streams at the same time
- Excellent oral and written skills in English + another European Language is a must (Spanish, French, German).