Where: San Francisco (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
About the Position
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. In alignment with Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide world class service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team in either our San Francisco, London, or Irvine office. As a CSR on the Twitch Support team, you will need a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for supporting the wide variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CSR, you will review and resolve support requests utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, as well as communicate effective solutions to our community in a fun and dynamic environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a timely response
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
- Work closely with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and strive to always improve the platform and community experience
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, & mobile operating systems
- Written and verbal fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Knowledge of the Twitch APIs
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Capable of distinguishing a dank meme from a regular meme