Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
We Are Looking For
- A genuine “can-do” attitude with superb customer service skills!
- An ability and motivation to communicate with decision makers (CEO’s, CFO’s etc.) mainly on the phone and email
- Approximately 1-3 years of relevant work experience, such as sales or customer service
- Previous experience in the B2B-field is an advantage
- Excellent coordinating, multitasking and IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Fluent English language skills. Other Nordic and European languages are an advantage.
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What’s it like to work at ME?
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence to your own earning level!
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- We offer a thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).