Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
We are looking for an experienced partnerships manager with at least 2 years of experience; taking care of affiliate deals with bloggers and publishers, service providers and general marketing partnerships.
Your focus will be on the US and UK markets and you will directly report to our CMO.
You’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Establishing new and managing existing relationships with bloggers, publishers, service providers and other players in our ecosystem;
- Negotiating and closing affiliate and general partnership deals.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote – preferably not exceeding 3 hours from the Central European Time (CET).
Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities.
- Fluency in English (native English level strongly preferred as you will be dealing with a lot of US and UK companies);
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms;
- Good knowledge in affiliate marketing and marketing in general;
- Experience with handling multiple partnerships with various stakeholders simultaneously;
- Great relationship, negotiation and closing skills;
- Your are a self-starter with attention to detail;
- Experience in the technology field strongly preferred;
- You are passionate, positive and a creative spirit.
- Additional languages (French, German, Spanish) are more than welcome;
- Copywriting skills;
- Established relationships in the field of affiliate marketing, WordPress or the e-commerce sector.