Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your primary responsibility will be to build strong customer relationships through proactive account management dedicated to helping LEAPWORK users succeed with their test automation and RPA objectives.
Everyday tasks include:
- Creating engagement plans with customers ensuring continuous, successful usage and expansion of the LEAPWORK Automation Platform throughout their organization
- Managing user adoption and implementation projects
- Managing our existing global customer base through account planning ensuring a high level of user satisfaction and customer retention
- Serving as an internal advocate for the client, helping to resolve customers’ concerns when necessary to help them achieve their business objectives.
Who are you?
You know how to effectively and concisely communicate with people in an inspirational way. You are helpful by nature and have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
You have a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving and can provide recommendations. Lastly, you are curious and always keen to learn. Your curiosity drives you to understand the customers’ pains and to identify solutions.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Several years of B2B experience in Enterprise IT Sales with documented results, preferably with global businesses and SaaS
- Strong customer relation skills. You must be comfortable with and skilled in driving an iterative customer engagement process, addressing critical issues and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Be fluent in written and verbal English. Proficiency in German or French is an advantage
- A BS/MS in Business Administration or Computer Science is an advantage but not a requirement – a proven sales track record is more important.
- You are expected to work primarily during European business hours from LEAPWORK’s office in Copenhagen. However, due to the global nature of the business, some work must also be performed during US business hours.