Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
• Providing technical support, predominantly for Avid Sibelius customers across all audio market segments, from aspiring musicians to professional composers
• Managing support cases through web-based submissions and via phone for emergency level issues.
• Adhering to Avid’s contractual SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
You may be the right candidate if you:
• Are a team player
• Have a passion for audio products and technology as well as the music, film and/or broadcast industry.
• Understand that audio is one piece of a wider, sometimes highly complex production ecosystem and you are willing to learn about other products which are part of “the bigger picture”.
• Are comfortable interacting with customers everyday whether it is via phone, e-mail or in person.
• Are a keen problem solver, excelling at figuring out technical puzzles with a unique ability to stay focused and systematically boil down complex issues in order to identify the underlying cause.
• Are a self-starter who is comfortable with taking the initiative.
• Are the kind of person who is always up for the challenge but are aware that you don’t always have to know the right answer.
• Music Major with certificate, diploma or bachelor’s degree
• Existing knowledge/user experience with Avid’s audio products is a plus.
• You possess a high degree of computer literacy.
• You are fluent in English; second language is a plus (German, Spanish, French).
• Knowledge about network architecture, OSI models, cabling, Ethernet, Internet Protocol is a plus.
• Experience using Salesforce CRM, Atlassian JIRA and/or MS Office would be a plus.