Where: Marrakesh (Morocco)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire, train, motivate, and supervise all employees working directly and indirectly in our kitchen.
- Prepare work Schedule for all employees of our Italian Kitchen.
- Communicate regularly with the Executive Chef to achieve an excellent rapport throughout the food production department
- Develop new menu items
- Ensure quality of all food prepared in the Italian kitchen.
- Constantly inspect ,taste, temperature and the food presentation
- Make sure that all dishes are uniform and that established portion sizes are adhered to.
- Do requisition of all items needed for the following day from the food storeroom, non-food storeroom and stewarding department.
- Ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed and the kitchen is always clean, neat and tidy.
- Ensure all equipment is in full working order.
- Ensure a superior production of food.
- Ensure an adequate supply of all products prepared on a timely basis.
- Prepare exciting and appealing room amenity when needed.
- Establish standard recipes and ensure the compliance with them.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management. This includes packaging design, procurement; marketing and merchandising of food products in conjunction with Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director.
- Work closely with all chefs in relation to other guest requirements
Join Our Team
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Resort – Marrakech offers to the guest a special care and a modern take on traditional Moorish architecture next to the Menara Gardens, we provide also to our employee a haven of serenity and a good work environment and a same level of care that we expect to be shared with our clients.