Where: Shanghai (China)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
1. Plan, write, and edit English marketing content for various channels – social media, web, print brochures, press releases, etc. – based on marketing/PR objectives
2. Manage the company’s English-language social media accounts: WeChat, LinkedIn, and Facebook
3. Research and evaluate content effectiveness and relevancy
4. Liaise and coordinate with PR and Business Development on expat marketing strategy and branding campaigns
- A native English speaker with minimum two years professional experience in content marketing or related field e.g. journalism, communications, public relations, content development, etc.
- Highly proficient at writing compelling, layperson-oriented English marketing copy
- User-centered and able to research, mine, and plan content that is relevant to Shanghai’s expat communities
- Have a visual mindset; able to plan, select, organize, and sometimes produce, visual content – images, infographics, videos, etc.