Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
In this dynamic role, you will use your passion for achieving aggressive goals to guide young men and women through the inquiry process of becoming an au pair in the United States. You will have hands-on involvement in the recruitment, screening, and coaching of our potential au pairs. The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, prioritize, and drive the recruitment process.
Your role is to inspire, motivate, screen, and coach potential candidates. Therefore, you must have a keen understanding of the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service. You must be a good listener and relationship builder to understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and help set them up for success.
- Accountable for regional sales from inquiry through submission of application for Hungarian customers.
- Manage a high volume of sales via phone and email by using consultative techniques and needs based selling
- Ensure proper and thorough documentation exists in company CRM system
- Maintain daily administrative tasks
- Assisting with presentations, au pair interviews, and conducting face-to face meetings
- Engaging in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas and giving feedback
- Sales and goal oriented
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Motivated and competitive
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Native Hungarian and English proficiency required
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
- Salesforce knowledge helpful