Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
What is the team doing?
The People Support team provides HR service and support to the global organisation by taking full ownership of all people- and team related questions within Klarna. The team is the first point of contact for all employees and also acts as a coordinator of requests further to other teams within the Org & Lead domain.
What will you do in the team?
You will work in a various role where contact with employees and leads from across the entire organisation is a central part of your work.
You will be responsible for making sure that all our data in Bluebook, our in-house HRM solution, is correct and aligned with Klarnas operating model. You will act as a gatekeeper and make sure we have qualitative data.
You will also take care of various employee related issues and questions as well as handle the pre-boarding of new hires across the organisation.
As the team is constantly working on developing and improving processes and routines, challenging the status quo and driving projects is a further important part of your work.
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter with a creative mind, a true team player and thrive when working in a highly challenging and ever-changing environment.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and approach service and customer contact in a professional manner.
- You put great emphasis on quality of data and details.
- You have an interest in HR and HR systems and want to expand your knowledge around it.
- You take initiative to develop and improve processes.
- It is merit if you have German language skills.