Where: Vancouver (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Job Description Summary:
Hyperwallet’s goal is to provide organizations with a frictionless, transparent, and reliable way to distribute funds to their global contractors, suppliers, and resellers through a top developer-friendly web and mobile payments technology. The payout platform unifies fragmented financial infrastructure in a singular environment. Our vision is to pay the planet.
Since PayPal acquired Hyperwallet in 2018, you’ll not only get to work for a local company with its roots firmly in Vancouver, but you will also be part of the PayPal family, offering you all the benefits of working for a global organization.
At Hyperwallet, we LOVE our customers, and we’re looking for smart, experienced, “can do” people with innate customer savvy to join our Customer Service Operations team. We value diversity, creativity, equal opportunity, and are always on the lookout for bright and talented individuals to join our team. We are proud to provide exceptional working conditions that include competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits plan, and a flexible working environment. We are passionate about the work we do and the values we live by:
• We Care! – we treat each other as family. Every individual is important.
• We Choose Change! – we are passionate and inspired by change.
• We are Funtastic! – laughter keeps it fun and fuels our creativity.
• Let’s Do This! – together we will always find a way
We’re looking for an individual who seeks challenge and change, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is unrelenting in providing optimal customer experiences. Our goal is to have great ideas become products, services, and ultimately phenomenal customer experiences. We are looking for driven team players whose goal is to establish excellent customer-based experiences with our company. Demonstrating a passion and dedication to your role, will provide opportunities for personal and professional growth within Hyperwallet.
***Please note that this is a full-time position, and we operate a 24/7 Contact Centre. Hours may vary depending on the shift***
- Assists prospective customers with product information and site navigation, as well as researches and resolves client inquiries, verbally and in writing, and maintains tech support logs.
- Provides telephone, chat and email support to end-users, financial institutions and business partners.
- Answers customer queries regarding our product/services, account sign up; online transactions and balance inquiries.
- Tracks inquiries to their resolution; escalating issues when necessary.
- Documents responses and logs into tech support.
- Accurately processes daily financial transactions and assists with risk management and transaction trace requests.
- Maintains and updates Customer Service Manuals and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Education: High School is required, a business diploma is an asset
- Fluent (oral & written) in English
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Brazilian Portuguese) an asset but not required
- Experience: 2 years in telephone customer support
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at least 40 words per minute (testing will be administered)
- Friendly, professional and outgoing personality
- Proven ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
- Experience with Internet, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with databases, such as MS Access is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn new tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team