Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Working at Ocean.io
Ocean.io is an ambitious tech scale-up that’s aiming to massively impact the way Sales and Marketing teams operate in the B2B space, through Account-Based Marketing. We have a rapidly expanding core of highly skilled specialists and a fun, easy-going company culture. We give responsibility upfront and we encourage autonomy and self-development. If you thrive in such an environment, you’ll fit right in!
We’ve come a long way in a short amount of time with the Ocean.io platform. As our platform is expanding its international customer base, we are preparing to increase focus on activation, retention and overall customer success. As such, you’ll play a central role in the growth and development of our company.
As a Customer Success Specialist, your tasks include:
- Maintaining an excellent after-sales customer journey
- Successfully upselling existing customers and discovering new revenue opportunities
- Advocating customers’ needs back to our product team
- Monitoring and improving our customer success processes and tools
As you can read, versatility and willingness to take on a challenge are required in this job role as it’s not a classic Customer Success Specialist role. If you’re the right fit, we can ensure you will flourish and gain rapid personal growth, working in our company.
Our ideal candidate is someone that:
- Thrives in a social role and gains energy from talking to our awesome customers;
- Brings a self-starter attitude to work every day and dares to take initiative;
- Has exceptional communication skills and is collaborative between departments;
- Enjoys versatility in their daily tasks and is willing to help drive changes throughout the company;
- Is highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Sales;
- Preferably has experience in online marketing or software industries;
- Is fluent or native in English; Danish is not required;