Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
- Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
- Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues for clients
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services
- Love resolving issues for your customers
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems facing multiple clients
- Assisting the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process
- Providing support and cover for the team lead
- Leverage user reports corresponding with users pertaining to reported objects and other
- sources within the online queue.
- Answer many different inquiries through the online queue.
- Review user accounts daily to determine whether or not they are spam accounts.
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism.
- Candidate will have access to sensitive user data.
Profile Attributes / Skills
- Fluency in both English & French
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
- Team player and independent
- Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z
- Communicates clearly verbally and via email
- Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
- Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new functionality, changing policies)
- Good problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated consistent high performance while achieving quality scores and metrics