Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
- Communicate with customers by telephone or by email in order to provide information about products and services, to make amendments to accounts.
- Provide positive and customer-centred support at all times, listen attentively to customers’ needs, reach agreement about their issue and drive it to a resolution.
- Troubleshoot technical issues through a solutions orientated approach.
- Educate customers about Blueface’s support options, online tools, and self-help or tutorial training resources
- Recommend improvements in products, services, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems and solicit sale of new or additional services or products where appropriate, or pass such opportunities to the Sales team.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Account management functions including, but not limited to, number porting, billing, set up of special call features and occasional ad-hoc duties.
- Communicate positively at all times with team members, customers, and other partners to ensure that a best-practice and team-focused approach is maintained to ensure all customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly reliable and focused individual with ambition and a proven track record of operating in a dynamic, demanding & customer-centric environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a role that values the importance of customer experience whilst contributing to a fun and high performing team. The role requires the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in Technical Support, Help Desk Support or Customer Service
- Ability to excel in an energetic, fast paced, customer focused environment, along with strong attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of the business.
- Fluent in English and Spanish with an excellent telephone manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications, email and internet, along with an interest in learning new skills.
- Excitement and passion for Blueface products and the ability to share this passion with the customer.