Where: Valencia (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– A unique possibility to have an amazing time in Europe´s coolest city;
– A very cool office, right next to Nuevo Centro, a mall filled with shops and restaurants;
– A team of 80 amazing colleagues with 22 different nationalities and an average age of 27;
– Hola! Free Spanish classes with your colleagues;
– A lot of extras: breakfast, lunch and dinner all taken care of, very healthy and delicious freshly prepared. Also, the best drinks and events, need we say more?
– Good compensation, including a bonus-scheme.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Native in English.
– A completed Bachelor degree;
– Experience with Customer Service;
– Experience with InDesign or other artwork skills are a huge plus;
– You are super customer-friendly and enjoy being in touch with customers;
– You have a real hands-on mentality;
– You are dynamic and flexible and therefore you fit in well with the company environment;
– You are a real team player and a great addition to our amazing team;
– You think in solutions, and you excel in problem solving in a creative way;
– You are available throughout the whole week, so also on an occasional evening and weekend day;
– You live in or around Valencia (or you are planning on moving there).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
– You are the first contact with customers when there are issues and you know exactly how to solve this in the best and fastest way possible;
– You are super customer-friendly, nothing is too much to ask and you do everything within reach to make the customer happy;
– You guide customers with their orders and make sure they make the right decisions;
– You act proactively in finding new ways to optimize processes with the goal of minimizing the amount of complaints we receive.