Where: Chicago (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to other job offers in Spanish
Your main responsibility is to ensure that we are the Customer’s First Choice, by offering the best possible customer service for H&M and our Brands when dealing with telephone calls and emails. You will be serving our customers when they have questions regarding their orders, deliveries, payments or any other inquiries regarding their online shopping or store related questions. Using your experience in customer service you will be confident in promoting our products and resolving our customers’ questions the first time. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of tasks and customers in your role.
Who are we looking for?
You will have an interest in H&M and our products; demonstrate good communication skills and a passion for service. You will be confident in both your written and verbal communication in English. You are outgoing and a good team player, although you enjoy working independently as well. We are seeking positive, enthusiastic individuals with team spirit and an ability to use their own initiative. Rising to challenges and managing a high work load are stimulating for you. You dare to make mistakes and dare to be yourself.
What do we offer you?
We make it possible for people to express their personality. We offer an open and comfortable working environment which encourages innovation. We believe in people and make it possible for you to take control of your own development. Hard work is rewarded and support is given from all levels to help you develop and achieve your potential.
So do you think you are ready for the challenge?
We look forward to hearing from you soon
Overall Job Function: Follow H&M procedures according to H&M standards and values and always strives for the best customer service possible.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provides excellent service to our customers.
- Has up-to-date knowledge about products and services.
- Follows and executes the present Customer Service procedures.
- Maximizes time available to customers through great efficiency
- Resolves customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Provides timely responses to customer phone or e-mail communication and written correspondence.
- Provides feedback regarding the customer’s opinions back to the rest of the organization
- Always strive for first contact resolution in order to keep the customer satisfied.
- Communicates with team coach and internal departments when case requires escalation
- Collects and tracks relevant customer data and maintains accurate records for received and shipped items.
- Have the system knowledge needed to provide excellent customer service
- Offer the customer an alternative item if the item requested is out of stock
- Always try to upsell by offering additional products, product of the day, special offers, etc.