Where: Nairobi (Kenya)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Checking e-mails and answer the most pressing questions of your key accounts.
- Insert a new insured member into the system
- Attend a team meeting
- Keep your customer records up-to-date
- Answer incoming calls or call a customer to inform him on the status of his files
- Recommend improvement on processes
- rewrite your priority checklist to make sure the deadlines of this week are met
- Proficient in French / Portuguese / German
- Have a degree (preferably in languages) or similar level by experience and an excellent knowledge of English.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- An expert in delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Quick to learn new software applications.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A positive thinker who is used to working meticulously against tight deadlines