Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
We are looking for Customer Service professionals in Barcelona to support our multilingual Customer Service teams across Europe for our next Peak travel season in 2020. The Customer Service sites across Europe are growing, so we’re looking for customer service professionals that are driven, highly-motivated and hard-working to join our fast-paced international team.
At Booking.com, our Customer Service teams, 8000 strong, span 110 nationalities and speak 43 different languages to provide care to Booking.com’s customers, wherever they are, whenever they need.
But we’re more than that.
At Booking.com, we’re the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners and people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
If you’re like us, you’ll love to help people. You’ll love travel and new life experiences too. Put these passions together and you get an international team who’ll take problems and turn them into solutions, increasing customer satisfaction and helping Booking.com to grow its global business.
The shift that we can offer you is the Afternoon shift (with starting hours between 15.00 and 15.30 and finishing hours between 23.00 and 23.30).
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners (eg. Accommodations) to resolve easy to complex issues via the phone. Cancellations, requests, travel advice; You name it, we’ll answer it.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Arabic.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile ☺
What you need to do it:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Arabic.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation etc).
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and language