Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
- Fluency in Hungarian & English is a requirement.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment which is target driven.
- Customer focused with strong customer service experience.
- Experience in Logistics/ Order management is desirable.
- SAP experience and Block management experience preferred.
- A high level of computer literacy preferred.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Be able to enhance existing relations with customers and partners.
- You truly love connecting with customers and helping them understand technology on a human level.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Adaptability & willingness to address new tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well under own initiative.
– Processing of daily/weekly/monthly reports in an accurate and timely manner. – Ensure all activity is addressed within specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs). – Customer Outreach, via phone or email. – Order maintenance and administration: solve delivery blocks to support order cycle target, process order amendments, returns, replacements, credits, account balancing documents etc. – Process Improvements / ApplePedia (Departmental knowledge base) audits. – Universal Acceptance Testing (UAT). – Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues & follow through to resolution. – Co-ordinate & work cross departmentally to prevent and/or resolve issues. – As this role depends on the volume of the business, flexibility around shifts and weekend working hours will be required.