Where: Sunnyvale, Mountain View (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
WHO WE ARE:
Plug and Play is the most active venture capital firm, the largest global technology startup accelerator, and the largest corporate innovation center. Supply Chain is one of the 14 technology specific programs. The Supply Chain team works with large, innovative corporations like Walmart, Panasonic, ExxonMobil, USPS, DHL, Maersk, BASF, and Union Pacific with top startups disrupting the Industry.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Plug and Play Tech Center is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Supply Chain vertical. The Administrative Assistant is a detail-oriented, punctual, reliable, and social individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Responsible for managing all day to day administrative responsibilities
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, assisting with anticipating and prioritizing their day, schedule travel
- Build rapport with directors and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and or spontaneous inquiries/requests
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identifying gaps and inefficiencies, while working to smooth the seams and keep the team on track
- Plan and coordinate team events, such as team building off-sites and critical on-sites.
- Develop a deep understanding of your own team, as well as cross-functional partners through ongoing collaboration
- Plan and coordinate travel, including: flights, accommodation and building out an itinerary.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, etc. as needed
- Ensure team members are prepared for all meetings and events and assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Demonstrate composure and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
- Schedule domestic and international travel and daily agendas with impeccable attention to detail
- Reconcile business expenses in a timely manner and continuously track team budgets
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
Minimum 5 years administrative assistant experience
Excellent command of the English language, Verbal, Written, and Business Communication (especially email communication)
Strong written and verbal communication skills (more than one language is a plus, especially German, French, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian)
Strong command of G-Suite, MS Office and iWork
Experience working at a top-tier law firm, consulting firm, venture capital firm, or executive search firm is a big plus
Ability to multi-task
Strong time management
Excellent communication skills, along with interpersonal skills
Flexibility in schedule
Must love to communicate via telephone, to schedule meetings, make reservations, negotiate with vendors, problem-solve travel-related issues with Airline/Hotel Customer Service