Where: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
- Manage a Portfolio of restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants by activating or helping to activate some product features that have been purchased
- Organize calls and email communication with our customers in a programmatic coverage-based approach to support them to adopt and implement our solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing TA customers by providing guidance and assistance and providing necessary education to promote the value and benefits of our Solutions to enable business success.
- Generate incremental revenue by systematic upselling TripAdvisor subscriptions, Identify cross-sell opportunities for TheFork solutions
Modify customer engagement skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Distribute promotional materials to existing customers
- Triage appropriate queries to Customer Services
- Support customers through any credit card fails during contracts
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Fluent in Portuguese: You will work on a daily basis with Portuguese-speaking customer.
- 1 years sales / account management experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skills
Additional assets :
- Experience with a restaurant
- Salesforce CRM