Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
For important creative agency we’re looking for a mother tongue English level speaking Social Media Manager to join our Creative Department to support an editorial project with a strong and active community.
La figura ricercata
- Social Media Content Creation in English language and analysis (incl. report creation).
- Work closely together with the graphic’s department.
- Monitoring and implementation of Social Media trends.
- Draft of weekly, multiplatform Social Media Plans.
- Social Media Content Creation in English.
- Posting, programming and moderation.
- Analysis, content A/B testing and Reporting.
- Coordination with editorial team and graphic designers
- Platforms and contents constant fine tuning and upgrade.
Il candidato prescelto
- 4-5 years experience as Social Media Manager working with publishers/magazines or renowned brands.
- Ideally, previous experience in the food field – or at least, a food enthusiast.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the Social Media environment (Benchmark Monitoring, Analysis).
- Capability to interact with clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the different Social Media platforms (especially Facebook and Instagram, secondly: Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Storify, Google+).
- Strategic approach coherent with the brand’s identity.
- Capacity to translate brand identity from brief to content (editorial planning, tone of voice, etc.).
- Creativity in writing (ideas and copy) in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media analytical tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of CMS and Social Media report creation (e.g. Sprinklr, Social Studio, etc.).
- Digital PR and Digital Marketing proficiency (especially Social Advertising) is considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of Adobe pack such as Photoshop and/or other programs for foto editing (not obligatory).
- Very well-organized, precise and with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the worldwide culture and market preference.
- Team worker.