Where: Toronto (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
- Liaise between accommodation partners and customers, via phone and email, to resolve issues;
- Provide a high level of customer service, resulting in a positive guest experience;
- Support your colleagues with help and peer learning where needed;
- Participate in weekly team meetings; and wider company events;
- Participate in projects and pilot programs as needed;
- Actively promote the Booking.com culture.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese, both written and verbal;
- You work well under pressure, and in a fast-paced environment;
- You learn quickly, you want to take ownership of situations and solve problems;Chinese
- You’re extremely customer focused, you have a positive attitude and can have difficult conversations without taking it personally;
- You love being part of a team, and you’re comfortable giving or getting feedback from others;
- Must be able to work on a computer for several hours at a time, with minimal breaks.
- High school graduate or equivalency;
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in a customer facing role;
- Must be available to work any shifts between 6am – midnight, every shift includes at least one Saturday or Sunday;
- You’re comfortable with computers and can quickly navigate between multiple programs at a time.