Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Receive & enter order into processing system and confirm shipments (vessels, barges, trucks)
- product and package availability
- Keeping Customers updated on the status of their Purchase Orders.
- Initiate and follow-up on deliveries of products from terminals/warehouses to customers.
- Interfacing internally (sales, Business Management SCM, etc.) and externally (customers, agents,
- terminals, warehouses, freight forwarders, etc.),
- Stock allocation for individual orders.
- Sales invoicing processes (Credit & Debit Management )
- Prepare and check required documents necessary for transport, customs, shipping, and banking.
- Complaint Management
- Return Order Management
- Sample Management
- Coordinate intercompany orders.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- College or university degree preferably in finance/accountancy
- Advanced communication level in English (both written and verbal)
- Other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP is an advantage)
- Experience in Shared Service Environment is an advantage
- Customer focused attitude; meet or exceed customer’s expectations (internal/external),
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Good organizing and time management skills
- Supportive attitude, develops and maintains positive relationships with all business partners
- Ensuring Process Compliant day to day operation.
- Compliance & Quality Insurance.
- Ownership of the end to end processes
- Personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/herself on interpersonal