Where: Montpellier (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Is your mind constantly buzzing with creative ideas for growth? Are you interested in boosting our B2B SaaS business? If yes, read on!
We’re looking for an awesome Traffic Acquisition Manager – a standout idea generator and problem solver who will be in charge of identifying, analyzing, optimizing and implementing new acquisition levers at CodinGame.
In other words, we’re counting on you to blow up the lead counter! In collaboration with the different services at CodinGame (Growth, Marketing, Sales), you will have the necessary support to implement your acquisition campaigns.
- 1.5 million passionate coders on CodinGame.com, in 175 countries
- 500+ customers worldwide (Nintendo, Bank of America, Ubisoft, Warner Bros…)
- 25 team members
- 100% growth in 2018 and 2019
- Traffic acquisition strategy: in coordination with our Growth team, you will build, plan and implement our traffic acquisition strategy in order to optimize our CAC across channels.
- Lead gen: you will be responsible for leading actions on multiple channels to drive lead generation (creation of web pages, PPC, landing pages, CPL optimization, outreach campaigns, virality loops…).
- SEA: you will identify the correct spend and allocation across SEA channels (Facebook Ads, Adwords, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, Reddit, Quora, etc) to ensure the best possible traffic mix and develop comprehensive campaigns that catch the attention of consumers and draws them into our funnels.
- Audience creation: you will be in charge of identifying and constantly updating our target audiences to reach maximum ad impact.
- Tracking & optimization: you will optimize, track and report campaign performance to achieve maximum ROI using our analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.) and assess against goals/KPIs.
- SEO: you will use your SEO notions to take part in the management of our SEO strategy (SemRush, Search Console, WordPress…) and work on keyword analysis and identification, market trends, etc.
- Email marketing: you will be in charge of conducting various cold emailing campaigns from scrapping to campaign setup and delivery.
- The following concepts hold no secrets for you: SEA, SEO, A/B, CPM, CAC, CTA, Display, User Acquisition Funnel, Activation, Retention, Churn, Engagement.
- You master SEA platforms such as Google, Facebook or Bing Ads.
- You are familiar with tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, or Mixpanel to measure the ROI of your actions.
- You have some basic image editing skills to create ad campaigns.
- You constantly use A/B testing to optimize your campaigns.
- You see complex problems as a great opportunity to think outside the box and you constantly come up with creative solutions.
- You are motivated by working in a fast-growing startup where you would be able to make proposals, take decisions, be imaginative every day and have a real impact.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are absolutely comfortable working independently and you’re well organized (you can manage multiple tasks).
- You are a native English speaker, you have excellent writing and dialogue skills.