Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
We are looking for a high-energy, self-motivated Inside Sales Representative with Hungarian to join our rapidly expanding sales team in Sofia to help us cover a project for one of the largest IT companies in the world producing technical products that touch millions of users daily. Those professionals will help generate new opportunities by strategically identifying, engaging and developing relationships through high-tech outbound marketing programs with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. The ideal candidates will possess excellent language, phone, and email skills, along with an understanding of qualifying customer opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with aim to produce qualified opportunities (CTOM);
- Drive and grow Cloud business of the partner network (CS) in the respective country;
- Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
- Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
- Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
- Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
- Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
- Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
- Native or near-native Hungarian;
- Good command in English;
- Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
- Previous experience of working with Targets;
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
- Strong communication and networking skills;
- Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.