Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
Once here you will
- With the guidance of Country Marketing Managers and Content Transcreation Lead, manage localization projects ensuring all marketing communications for localized N26 products and services are aligned and consistent
- Localize, transcreate, edit or review translations of marketing content from English to French, applying the brand framework and is culturally/linguistically appropriate for your local audience
- Work with the Global Content team to manage resolution of all target translation issues and act as a single point of contact for all issues related to the target language
- Manage local translation agencies or freelancers when needed, and collect, aggregate and assess feedback on their quality
- Contribute to optimization of linguistic assets for the target language: style guides, glossaries, assets, and other rich media
- Share best practices within your team and among other localization experts in other languages, as well as other content team members outside of the marketing function (for example Support Center, Product, PR or Product teams)
What you will bring along
- 2+ years of experience (preferably in a multinational company) in a dedicated localization/translation role in content marketing
- BA degree in Languages or any linguistic-related field like Translation, Journalism, Literature, Foreign Languages, or Language Philology,
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and native French speaker with outstanding spelling, grammar and communication skills.
- Proven cultural understanding of the French market to effectively engage with the local audience
- Hands on, energetic, and motivated with strong interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and within flexibility, with capability to multitask and prioritize among varying demands.
- Passion for a company that wants to change the industry.
- Experience with computer aided translation tools and systems is a plus.