Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
As a business developer managing the DACH market, you will directly contribute to global company growth while delivering measurable results against business goals.
Based in our Paris headquarters and reporting to our Global Head of Sales, you will be in charge of expanding Dayuse.com’s presence in Germany and surrounding germanophone countries via the acquisition and retention of new hotel partners and ultimate delivery of business value to both our users and partners.
• Increase revenue and expand Dayuse.com’s presence through new partner acquisition by identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
• Develop your own business portfolio with general managers, property managers, and revenue managers of hotels all around your market.
• Negotiate and conclude contracts (offers, prices, time slots, and allocations) with future hotel partners
• Analyse customer data and trends to develop scalable and flexible best practices for sales
• Deliver results on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
· Represent Dayuse.com across your market via occasional business trips and international conferences
• Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships
· Participation in various marketing, press relations, and communication projects
· Optimization of commercial tools (CRM, back office, extranet, statistics …)
· Fluent English required
· French and/or other languages are a strong plus
· Studies ideally in international business or hospitality management
· Previous experience in business development and management of quality long-term partnerships
· Understanding of the dynamics of the digital travel industry, particularly hotels and OTAs, is a strong plus
· Familiarity of the particularities of the German business environment
· Goal-oriented, agile, tenacious: a true business “hunter”
· Excellent communication and problem-solving mindset
· Ability to organize and prioritize busy workloads
· Personal culture fit for a dynamic multicultural start-up environment
· Contract: Full time permanent position (CDI)
· Location: 9th arrondissement in Paris, France
· Start: ASAP!
· Competitive package based on experience and performance (base + uncapped bonus + benefits + a great team)
· Career opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment!