Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in English
Bobato Communications is undergoing a change and looking to partner with, or employ, an experienced, native-English copywriter to take over an established portfolio of clients and help drive the business forward.
You will interact directly with clients, develop concepts, write clear and engaging copy across all mediums, manage external translators and be responsible for a range of administrational tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their freelance copywriting client base or help run an established copywriting business.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Swedish and/or Norwegian language skills a plus.
- 3+ years proven work experience as a copywriter, content writer or similar role.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C copywriting.
- Ability to grasp and rewrite highly technical information, making it easy to read and understand.
- Interest and understanding of outdoor sports.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- Project management skills and understanding of business administration.
- Superior attention to detail, resourceful, and a creative problem solver.
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills.
- Strong storytelling/creative writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.