Where: New York (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which CSR must read verbatim to provide basic general and claims-specific information.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, email, and web browser to complete work tasks.
- Complete basic call-related input in computer terminal to phone inquiries such as clicking buttons to confirm answers.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to the provider for processing.
- Refer escalated calls as needed to Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak English and Portuguese clearly, professionally, and fluently.
- Six months of related customer-service experience
- Security clearance required – position contingent on ability to obtain low risk security clearance
- Detail oriented
- Strong written, verbal, and typing communication skills are required
- Effective administrative and organizational skills