Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
Area of Responsibility
Developing and managing renewable power projects yourself will be the main part of the responsibility. This means contributing with ideas, development and management of renewable power projects, and deliver business cases for the Energy and Hydro management. Your main exposure is in the idea and development phase of projects, while there will be opportunities to engage in the execution phase.
If you are a candidate for Head of Project Development, you will lead a small and dedicated team of 3-5 Project Managers, mainly located in Oslo
- University degree on minimum master level in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience from managing projects within the energy businesses, preferably related to wind and solar power projects
- A keen interest in energy technology and technology development
- International mindset, mobility, flexibility and eagerness to work with both domestic and international projects (e.g. in Brazil) is an advantage
- Managerial experience is an advantage, and a requirement to be Head of Project Development
- Solar PV competence and experience is a big advantage
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is required. Knowledge of Norwegian and Portuguese is an advantage.
You successfully set the agenda proactively by seeing, proposing, and implementing new ideas to drive performance. You have excellent skills in messaging and communication, both oral and written, to different levels of the organization. Furthermore, we believe you easily build relationships and are well experienced with cross-cultural environments.