Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Do you have what it takes? We’re growing fast and looking for fantastic people to join our team. You need to be fuelled by a desire to make a real difference and impact in the world, ready to begin an awesome journey and be prepared to make magic happen with us.
As a member of the Quinyx family, you’ll be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you’ll have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world.
Quinyx is the market leader in SaaS Workforce Management. We are a fast-growing tech-company that enables customers to schedule, report time and dynamically forecast optimal labor costs against sales, while maintaining a smiling workforce.
- support all international Quinyx customers in various channels (emails, phone, social media and on site if needed)
- analyse data and proactively ensure that customers are kept updated and are happy with Quinyx
- be a generally nice colleague. Give someone a pat on the back, get a coffee for someone, tell your colleague that they look nice in that new haircut (even if it might not be true)
- assist in building processes and procedures to ensure a fantastic customer service
- escalate issues to other areas of Quinyx and make sure these are acted upon
- gather information from our customers and give input on the development of our system
We would like you to
- be passionate about service and customers
- be a great communicator, patient and pedagogical
- like Game of Thrones. This in non-negotiable
- have an ability to work and prioritise in a hectic work environment
- have a technical interest and also be willing to learn new systems, e.g. SQL
- be prestigeless with a can-do attitude
- be fluent in German, English and Swedish
- Fluent in an additional language (Norwegian would be awesome, but Spanish or French would be pretty impressive as well)
- Experience from an international B2B customer service
- Experience from working with Quinyx