Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Hungarian
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the post rental issues of customers & liaising between them and our suppliers.
- Investigating customer queries and complaints through a thorough analysis of the details provided.
- Manage customer’s expectations on timescales and potential resolutions.
- Complete the full administrative cycle of documenting the customers/suppliers comments on the relevant systems.
- Issue refunds/compensation within the agreed guidelines.
What you need to do it:
- You’ll love helping people and will genuinely enjoy the challenge of restoring faith when things haven’t gone according to plan.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Hungarian.
- Take ownership of your work and multi-task well.
- You’ll be resilient & have wonderful time management skills.
- You’ll have a desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you’ll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Keep calm under pressure, confidently work and deliver to deadlines and understand the importance of time sensitive issues.