Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
The successful candidate will be driving quality to improve and preserve the highest standards of certification. She/he will provide recommendations and come up with projects to drive continuous improvements to constantly raise our high-quality customer experience bar.
Main Role Responsibilities:
· Performs audits based on set of SOPs / Trainings to identify defects or process gaps.
· Performs peer review of tasks / deliverables wherever applicable
· Identifies & manages small-scale process improvement opportunities at process or team level
· Communicates to internal stakeholders on pre-defined guidelines with data and resolves issues with reduced guidance
· Create daily / weekly / monthly reports based on set requirements
· Use software tools to collect data and comply with the processes of the organization
· Own the daily targets for internal and external customers.
· Mentor new team members as needed
· Proficient in French and English languages, both verbal and written skills. Minimum certification: C1
· Full time Graduate in technology, arts, commerce or equivalent job experience
· Ability to understand basics of software testing and hardware devices like tablets and smartphones
· Comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Attention to details and ability to root cause important issues impacting process or customers
· Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
· Prior work experience in QA, testing and/or operations
· Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
· Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment
· Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS.