Where: Riga (Latvia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Test yourself: are we an ideal match?
We are looking for a Communications Coordinator to provide administrative support to various teams and to work under the guidance and supervision of Head of Communications. Editing and writing company materials will be an important part of your job. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have media relations experience, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels, both internal and external.
- Help implement communications strategies;
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams;
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts);
- Update databases and media lists;
- Track projects and media exposure;
- Facilitate effective internal communications;
- Maintain conference and other industry events participation calendar and appointments;
- Prepare presentations and reports;
- Support employer branding and the company’s culture activity implementation.
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication specialist or similar role;
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies;
- Solid editing and researching skills;
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written) in the English language;
- Strong attention to detail and time management;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work for tight deadlines;
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems is a plus;
- BSc/BA in Communications, Journalism, English Linguistics or Marketing.
What we offer:
- You’ll make great things. We offer a ground-floor opportunity to do influential work that changes the world as we know it and the best part: our work is measurable with rewarding end results;
- You’ll matter. Every role in Mintos is a crucial role: our flat organization structure makes every opinion heard, creating teams with aligned goals, productive open communication, and reduced complexity in workflows;
- Your wellbeing is important. We trust our people and avoid any procedures regarding strict working office hours – we want you to enjoy your job, not stress about it.
- You’ll have a life. We have an unlimited vacation policy: do your best work, and take time off when you need it;
- You’ll get care and attention. Mintos provides health insurance and if needed, help with your workplace-related health problems, subsidized monthly gym membership, and parking reimbursement, free dinners during the week, fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruits, and beverages;
- You’ll like your environment. We guarantee a team of truly great co-workers and the equipment of your choice to work with – Mac or Windows laptop, software and other technical and office supplies that will make your work easier.