Where: Cluj (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
This position requires a mix of customer service activities and it represents a great opportunity for anyone with excellent English skills. If you also love helping people in a friendly yet professional manner, well, this might just be the job for you. As a member on our team, you will answer customer calls, which can range from trouble with printing to reports of bugs on our web site. Sometimes you will call users whose subscriptions are ending and offer them a renewal. Other times you will contact customers who have not subscribed and offer them a subscription.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Good interaction skills;
- Assist customers in a patient, friendly manner;
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work in a team;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Previous call-center experience is an advantage.
It is considered an advantage:
- Previous call-center experience;
- Proficiency in Spanish.
What you’ll do:
- Offer live guidance for the products, ranging from assistance offered to new customers to more advanced assistance required by experienced users;
- Offer support for any browser-related issues, exporting and printing;
- Bug troubleshooting, reporting and follow-up;
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.