Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Coordinate the concepting phase for campaign development by researching visual directions and creating storyboards and layouts.
- Coordinate on-set art direction of photo and video shoots by collaborating with photographer, stylist, art director and other members of the creative team.
- Executes campaign development post-production by managing retouching process, developing layouts and preparing the creative toolkit.
- Follows productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- BA in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3-5 years of on-set art direction, digital and print design experience; preferably at a creative agency or brand-side creative team.
- High interest and understanding of the Fashion world.
- Strong sense of photography, video, type, advertising layout design.
- Large portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of consumer touchpoints (Digital, Print, Experiential, In-store).
- Passion for photography and art direction.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Expert experience with: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After effect, Keynote and multi-media programs as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Strong presentational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Organizational skills and attention to details is essential.
- Availability to travel for photo shoots, meetings, etc.