Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes (Vendor Management, Req/PO creation & delivery, PO Fulfillment & receiving, AP resolution)
- Work with requestors/suppliers to manage supplier day-to-day problem resolution
- Place Purchase Orders (PO) timely and obtain PO acknowledgements from suppliers
- Assure that material/services are delivered on schedule, at negotiated price and meet required quality standards
- Ownership of supplier invoice resolution as required.
- Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all process standards are properly documented in the Standard Operating Procedure and drive program compliance to the SOPs.
- Meet or exceed all SLA’s with the outmost integrity and in compliance to SOPs and GE policies.
- Handle customers’ escalations, and provide them with the necessary support
What can we offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus
- Great career-development opportunities
- Opportunities to leverage your accounting and finance skills
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization
- Flexible working hours/home office
- Written and verbal fluency in English Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Previous experience in a shared service center, procurement or operations experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Integrity and compliance mindset (transactional and process integrity)
- Excellent time management, prioritization skills