Where: Vienna (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
The purpose of our SEO Content Analyst role is to drive organic performance to support our international growth strategy. This will include a wide range of responsibilities to ensure the organic search targets are met within digital marketing and wider business strategy. You will get to cover all the hands-on work you would expect in an SEO role; on-page optimisation, competitor audits, organising the activity of our SEO Assistants Team, campaign management support and collaborating with the Business Development Team. On top of that you will work cross functionally and as a crucial part of a growing e-commerce team you will keep close relationships ensuring all department stakeholders are kept up-to-date with activity and results.
What you’ll do:
- Identify content gaps and execute on SEO best practices.
- Use tools to identify which pages represent the most opportunity based on revenue and search data.
- Create landing page concepts in order to maximize their organic traffic performance.
- Use our internal CMS in order to create new landing pages.
- Improve the content of existing landing pages in order to boost their traffic and user metrics.
- Monitor the effects using analytics tools and create organic performance reports.
- Identify opportunities for receiving new backlinks and being in charge of the outreach.
- Hold regular updates with any stakeholders sharing your plans and explaining results.
- Collaborate with content, social media and PR teams that cover your markets, understand where collaborations and opportunities may be found.
What we seek:
- Good understanding of SEO principles and content optimization (meta tags, search intent, diversity of content, mobile user behaviour)
- Good knowledge of AdWords Keyword Planner and any other keyword research tools
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with WordPress or any other CMS
- Critical thinking skills, basing decisions on relevant stats and data
- Working level knowledge of Google Sheets / Docs
- Ability to work autonomously and set priorities
- Eye for detail
- Proactivity and openness
- Ability to communicate positively and optimizing the workflow
Nice to have:
- Majestic / Ahrefs or similar
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience in writing and editing
- Native English speaker