Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Serve as the first point of contact for Customers and Partners across the globe who have inquiries, requests or issues relating to Veritas products or services; as needed, responsible for engaging the appropriate individuals or teams to provide guidance/resolution.
Quickly respond to customer calls, web cases, emails and chats.
Deliver a high level of service and provide prompt resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
Support ongoing customer retention activities, including researching what may be the root cause of a customer issue or problem
Assist with queries and end-to-end resolution relating to (but not limited to) product licensing, activation, upgrades, renewals and customer portals; liaise with other Veritas business units as needed.
Manage customer inquiries and troubleshoot customer issues using appropriate reference materials and internal knowledge documents.
Strive to impress customers with exceptional service and continually search for ways to improve processes and deliver additional value to the customer, thereby driving customer loyalty.
Facilitate a positive and productive team environment.
Leverage collaboration as a tool to solve business and customer problems.
· Desired requirement’s for the role:
· Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience (or equivalent experience).
· Experience in or strong interest in the Software and Technology industry preferred.
· Experience in customer relationship management tools such as Salesforce.com is preferred.
· Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning tools such as Oracle is preferred.
· Ability to quickly respond, efficiently manage time and shift from one task to another while managing daily priorities.
· Excellent business communication skills (spoken and written)
· Advanced problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Role requires specific language capabilities: Fluency in German is required – Strong English also required.