Where: Vienna (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
MCM is currently distributed in 500 stores in 40 countries including Munich, Berlin, Zurich, London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Middle East and other countries. For further information about MCM:www.mcmworldwide.com.
Vienna, here we come! We are excited to announce that we will be opening a brand new flagship store right in the heart of Vienna at Michaelerplatz. The roles we will be recruiting for are:
Assistant Store Manager and Sales Assistants
(m/w/d) (full-time, part-time)
A passionate and confident sales professional with experience in luxury retail and in daily contact with our local and international customers. Your mission is to develop and maintain our strong customer relationships.
You have excellent handling and knowledge in advising customers, demanding a luxury brand and bring flair and strong interest for fashionable and quality leather products.
Further you ensure with your analytical skills the smooth daily business of our merchandise management system and stock management.
In addition, the Assistant Store Manager works closely with our Store Manager, to drive and maximise sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales objectives. You demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients and ensure the highest level of customer service. Furthermore you help to train our Sales Assistants and communicate current collection knowledge.
You support our Store Manager with Back office tasks like processing claims and establish reports.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Fashion Retail or Luxury industry;
- Excellent sensibility for luxury and customer centric attitude;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Self-Entrepreneurship and proactive attitude;
- Organized, flexible, supportive and reliable;
- Excellent communication and selling skills;
- Strong team player with capacity to work autonomously;
- Positive attitude, hands-on mentality and self-motivated;
- Fluent in German and English is a must, other languages like Chinese, Arabic, Russian or Spanish are very welcome;
- Assistant Store Manager only: experienced with Back office tasks and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Would you like to join a multi-cultural team with a strong corporate culture and focus on the core values of integrity, respect, excellence and responsibility? Then do the next step and apply in English with the reference “Store Staff Vienna Michaelerplatz” in your email. We look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter and your earliest possible availability.