Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
These will be your tasks
Our team is responsible for dealing with questions and/or problems brought forward by our sellers and buyers, via phone or email, in a timely and correct manner. One of the core activities of our CS team is to manage claims and conflicts, in order to solve any challenge efficiently. If there’s any doubt, our agents can consult other departments and provide the best feedback possible to our customers.
We expect that members of the team can pro-actively signal and initiate any possible improvement in order to prevent frequent questions, optimise processes, and improve the customer experience on Catawiki.
A little bit about you
It’s likely that you know how to explain a problem and a solution, both in detail to a customer and in a simplified way, and are able to help them solve any doubts. You know how to organise your time to be efficient without being overworked, and are calm and collected when a problem arises. You’re also great at prioritising your work and in addition, you have the following:
- Professional experience in a similar position
- You speak German fluently
- A satisfactory level of English is required
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You are available for 2 evenings per week and 2 weekend days per 4 weeks
- You’re keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organisation