Where: Antwerp (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
What will you do?
Your mission will be to proactively engage with professionals from European companies that are active in their industries of focus (life sciences, performance chemicals, advanced machinery and automotive). You will be doing this by setting up campaigns and by performing market analysis. You will advise companies on how augmented analytics can bring value to their business and will assess whether they are ready to benefit from their offerings. Next to that, you will support the commercial team to engage with the potential business customers.
Who are you?
We are convinced that you are very motivated, but it’s also important that you:
- obtained a master’s degree and have an analytical mindset;
- have a first experience in B2B sales;
- have a solid interest in technology and data analytics;
- are hands-on: you like to take initiatives and ownership;
- are result oriented and able to take decisions;
- are a people person with empathy and solid communication skills;
- love building relationships with clients and colleagues;
- speak English fluently and know your way around in another language (French, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Spanish or Italian).
What do they offer?
- an international working environment;
- an open and informal company culture that values a personal approach;
- autonomy: you will get the change to take initiatives and decisions;
- the ideal chance to gain knowledge about the technology industry and sales processes;
- growth opportunities;
- a competitive salary package.