Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Click here to see other job offers in German
What we are looking for
We are looking for a person, curious to learn the products as well as to develop a trusted relationship with the customers
The Dealer Order Coordinator, has full responsibilities of the day to day deliveries to your allocated customers, and support them as their point of contact for technical questions.
To succeed in this role, you will enjoy working in an environment where everyday is different.
The main responsibilities of the Dealers Order coordinator are:
• Management of the operational relationship with the dealers
• Supporting the dealers with the daily basic technical questions.
• Management of the deliveries to the dealers. You will process the orders in the system to command the deliveries from the warehouse.
• Ensure the invoicing to the customers.
• Help your customers through the claim process.
• Management of the order portal for your customers
• Native German speaker
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Service oriented and great experience of building relationships with customers
• Basic understanding of an ERP system and the order management modules
• Ability to travel occationally
You will be responsible fo r the contact with all the dealers of your allocated countries. In order to success, you will fulfill the dealers’ expectations through a rigorous order and delivery management, and provide a quick answer to their questions.
• Relevant university degree (logistic, industrial economy or similair)
• Strong internal drive and sense of ownership
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong desire to work in an international environment
• Additional European languages is meritorious