Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Our client is now one of the leading computer and video game developers worldwide. Hardly a household can be found without its products, which enjoy great popularity among young and old.
- • Handling inbound communications from customers via Email, Telephone & Webchat
- • Handling inbound communications from retailers via Email & Whitemail;
- • Managing Customer and Retailer repair bookings;
- • Providing pre/post sale, and Technical information to end users;
- • Reporting each customer contact handled in the systems.
- • High School Diploma;
- • Native English (C2 mandatory for oral and written skills);
- • Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
- • Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others (preferred);
- • Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
- • Good reasoning and analytical skills;
- • Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
- • Passion for video games and mobile applications;
- • Good computer and Internet skills.