Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
Fluent Portuguese and English are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyse account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity. (10%)
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Time Management
- Functional / Technical Skills
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer (in English)
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation (in English)
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems & software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
- 2 years minimum experience in Financial services/Call Centre
- MS Office experience
- Experience working towards targets/KPI’s
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience
- Risk/Fraud Experience