Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Customer Experience is critical to the success of Eventbrite. Our global support team spans San Francisco, Nashville, Melbourne, Mendoza and Cork! We’re available 24/7 to troubleshoot, problem solve, and exceed expectations through delivering a delightful experience. We’re tasked with ensuring our event creators and consumers have a consistently great experiences with Eventbrite, and measure it by maintaining a best-in-class Customer Satisfaction Score. No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond. Great service to us is personal, human, quick and thorough, and above all delightful. And we do it all at scale. Meet some of the Customer Experience team.
Joining our team means doing what you love – helping people. Through phone, chat, and email, you will be interfacing with our wonderful customers, and working through various questions to help make their event a success. Your mastery of the Eventbrite platform will be invaluable as you guide our English and Spanish customers through learning the best ways to set up and manage events, resolve any day-of-event concerns, and maximise the toolset to ensure a great experience. Ultimately, your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
- A proactive, make-it-happen attitude
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching with a desire to continuously improve
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service
- A natural enthusiasm for resolving problems in an ever-evolving environment
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile
- A great sense of humour
- Tech fluency – you’ll become an expert in our product and can learn new technology at lightning speed, as well as help and teach others!
- An infectiously upbeat attitude and great sense of humour
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Avid Eventbrite user with a passion for live events