Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work. Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful planning, execution, tracking, delivery and closure of client projects. The Project Manager works with the client to understand requirements and engages the global team in the fulfillment of these requirements, crafting client solutions based on the Welocalize Four Pillars of Customer Service, Quality, Innovation and Global Teamwork.
The ideal candidate is a driven but steady individual, capable of building relationships across the entire project team, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
The PM will both manage accounts directly assigned to them and will support an BDD in large enterprise accounts. The PM will be supervised by the Senior Project Team Leader (Customer Care Responsible).
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas of ownership of the Project Manager:
· Project planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with client.
· Identifying and working with the relevant client and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
· Maintain client satisfaction (90%)
· Maintain budgeted project gross margins
· Manage translation projects
· Communicate to clients the processes and benefits associated with technology and tools
· Management of project schedules
· Management of issues for projects
· Responding to client queries promptly
· Responding to resource queries promptly
Following Welocalize standards for Project Management including:
· Project start standards
· Project workflow
· Project completion
Following Welocalize standards including:
· Updating project status
· Creating invoice(s)
· Updating client information
· Working with BDD, Team Leader (CCR) collaboratively on project and client objectives
– Establishment of strong vendor relationships
· Management of projects:
· Resource management
· Defect management
· Analyzing of translation projects
· Weekly project status, incl. budget to actual reports and project status reports, etc.
· Time management
· Client/Vendor related issues to BDD or CCR
· Participation in development of processes and ideas
· Identification of and recommending improvements
– Creating schedule and monitoring timeliness of delivery.
– Managing the budget and controlling project costs.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Education Level
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a college or university in related filed.
- Required skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish (both written and spoken, in a wide range of registers)
- 1+ years of Project Management
- 1+ years of experience working internationally or directly with international product development
- Preferable with 2+ years working in technology related company
- Preferable with experience working in quality certified company
- Experience in authoring client documents such as SOW’s, proposals, processes and ‘post mortems’
- Proven track of active participation in development of processes and ideas
- Proven track of active participation in new client sales cycles, incl. presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development
- Experience in managing financial budgets, budget reconciliation and budget reporting
- Experience with CAT tool
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to work in team
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Ability to handle work-related pressure well
- Ability to adapt in changing work environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
- Highly organised individual with strong attention to detail
- Quick learner