Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
- Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact with customers by phone, in Arabic.
- Be autonomous, do not hesitate to improve your own learning to ensure you have enough knowledge and mastery of software to excel in the role.
- Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
- Continuously looking for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and your own performance.
- Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration with client’s partners.
- Be able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Customer orientation – Know how to identify the client’s needs in a precise and direct way so as to respond passionately to customer requests. The fact that Customer satisfaction is paramount.
- Empathy – Know how to put yourself in the client’s shoes and reassure them about their expectations.
- Expertise – Genuine interest and passion for IT, the Internet tool, telecom and the field of tourism.
- Teamwork – Passion for teamwork.
- Planning & Organization – Ability to be multitasking to achieve goals personal and team ones
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Resistance and Autonomy – Demonstrate adaptability to the working environment and autonomy.
- Problem solving – Demonstrate an excellent ability to solve problems with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Being results-oriented – Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and meet and exceed objectives.
- Availability – Flexibility – Work in rotary schedule.
- Experience in customer service in telephone or face-to-face, in the field of tourism, where you have had to build a relationship with customers.
- You are passionate,
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- You want to deliver excellent customer service,
- You pay attention to detail,
- You are creative,
- You can work in a work environment with short delays and high volume.
- Your spearhead can be summed up as a master word: to satisfy the customer by all possible means (You are totally dedicated to a customer satisfaction).