Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Overall purpose of job
As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.
In this role, you will develop and maintain a positive relationship with the client’s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Measurements of success for an experienced Collections Agent include:
- Reducing aged debt.
- Maximising collections.
- Collating high quality dispute information.
You will also be responsible for routine telephone calls to customer accounts to resolve problems that delay collections.
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro-active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture’s cash applications team.
- Produce monthly statements in line with client processes and procedures.
- Meet weekly/monthly collections targets and all SLA’s.
- Escalate to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with escalation policy.
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with clients processes.
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process.
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the correct procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
Desirable but not essential:
- A Third level qualification
- 6 months + collections or accounts payable/customer care/sales experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office – particularly in Excel
- An aptitude for negotiation, reporting, and problem solving.